The site casino-apps.in collects and manages the personal data of visitors in accordance with the laws in force in the jurisdiction. Data is collected and processed for marketing and fraud protection purposes.
Each user of the site can be sure that the data we collect is protected by this agreement. To better understand why we collect information about you and in what cases we have the right to use it, this paragraph has been developed.
1.1. What data do we collect and process
- name, surname, date of birth, gender, age;
- email address and phone number;
- IP address and location data;
- password and login;
- your behavior on the site – clicking on links, moving between sections, clicking on advertisements, and so on.
In addition, all content created by the user is stored on the site. These can be your comments, reviews about our reviews or specific brands, or messages sent to the administration.
1.2. Who receives and stores user data
1.2.1. We share your data with the following companies:
- providers of email applications that are used on our site;
- plugin providers;
- data analysts.
In the event of a sale or restructuring of the owner company, the personal data of users will be transferred to the new owner or manager.
Users’ personal data may be provided in accordance with regulations at the request of law enforcement agencies.
1.3. Why does a company need users’ personal data?
- to create and control accounts;
- to personalize bonus and promotional offers;
- for proper communication with the support team and site administration – user recognition and the ability to track the moment when he encountered a problem;
- to analyze user behavior and then optimize the site to improve user experience.
1.4. How long does the company that owns the site retain personal data
The data is stored as long as it can be used for analytics, website correction, and interaction with a user or a group of users.
The site owner has the right to collect and process the personal information of visitors in order to use it in promotional mailings (information about casinos and betting companies, promotions, and bonuses personalized to your interests).
Users of the site can receive promotional products by e-mail, in SMS mailing lists, and in other ways. The method of receiving the mailing is chosen by the user.
In the event that you are not interested in the newsletter and would like to opt out of direct marketing, you can do so by unsubscribing. You can unsubscribe in your personal account or in any letter that you receive from us. In the body of the email, you will find a button that prompts you to unsubscribe.
- provide you with a copy of the data we have collected about you;
- to which specific companies and partners we provide your personal data;
- what security measures our site uses;
- how long we will keep the received data.
The site user has the right to request the administration to change/delete the received personal data in the following cases:
- the data is no longer required;
- the data was processed unlawfully and without your consent;
- compliance with legal obligations to delete personal information / the requirement of the authorities;
- the data provided was incorrect or out of date;
- the data is not commercially secure in any way.
The user can send a complaint about the ongoing collection, analysis, and storage of information to the regulatory authorities. We ask that you contact us in advance. We will do our best to eliminate your negative experience.
We care about the safety of persons under the age of majority and do not collect information about them. We encourage parents to closely monitor their children’s online behavior and to control the data that children and teenagers may provide on our and other websites. If you think that your child has provided personal information to the site, please notify us, and we will delete all data.