Cookies are small software files that record some of your behavior on a website page or application. For example, you do not have to log in to every page of our site because the cookie remembers the authorization data and automatically downloads it every time you go to a new page.
Cookies are secure and cannot track your activities outside of our site or affect the performance of your computer or other devices. They are not stored directly on your device and are only valid on a specific platform. Each site uses its own cookies.
The purpose of using cookies is to improve the interaction between the site and the visitor. To do this, our website uses persistent and session cookies.
Persistent – are saved in your browser’s memory (we remind you that they do not work outside the browser and do not affect the operation of the gadget in any way) and are launched every time you log into the platform from your device. They allow you to identify your gadget and save key parameters, such as the selected interface language or time zone.
Sessions – are launched when you perform any action on the platform: log in, navigate between pages, linger on any review, or click on a link. The files remember these actions, and our analytics use the saved data to optimize your user experience and reduce errors.
Cookies are very important for every website. They collect and store information about user behavior on various pages of the platform and help the administration to find out:
- what difficulties and technical problems the client have, and what pages or links do not work – we immediately note these shortcomings and correct them as soon as possible. The next time you instantly land on a page that was slow to load, cookies help;
- what interests you the most and attracts your attention – if you linger on the page and, read the article, follow the links posted in it, we conclude – you are looking for useful information. Based on the collected data, we provide you with even more quality articles on the topic, and our partners expand their offerings based on your interests;
- how you behave on the platform – you log in immediately or when you visit certain pages, whether you save the password in the browser’s memory, how much content you view during the day, and so on. This helps us customize our work so that it is convenient for you to use the site, and each page brings the best result.
Please note that our cookies cannot track your personal information, infiltrate other files on your device, or collect information about your behavior on other sites.
- quick elimination of possible technical difficulties;
- automation of some processes – authorization, saving fine user settings, receiving newsletters in accordance with your preferences, saving all the information that you entered on the site;
- a more personalized approach in the selection of materials or promotional offers based on your interests;
- effective online chat for interaction with the administration.
Cookies placed on our website are stored in the browser of your device. You can turn them off in the settings section. We do not recommend doing this if you plan to use our platform in the future.
However, if necessary, you can easily disable cookies: To do this, open your browser settings and select the “Privacy” or “Web Permissions” section. In the menu, find the link to block cookies. Click the appropriate button. All files will be deleted, and cookies will not work while you visit certain platforms.